Sale Sold outUnit price per
Regular price $41.97 USD
- TRAIN NETWORK BUILDING GAME- In Steam, rival railways compete to build networks and maximise profits by transporting goods. Build railroads and deliver goods along an ever changing network of tracks and stations.
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME- Build the tracks, upgrade towns, improve your train, and grab the right goods to make the longest, most profitable deliveries. Score your deliveries and add to your income or victory points, balancing your need to invest against your quest to win the game.
- BEAUTIFUL TWO-SIDED BOARD- The map on each side depicts terrain, towns, and cities at the start of the railway age. The map of the northeastern USA and neighboring Canada is ideal for 3 or 4 players. Use the map of Europe's lower Rhine and Ruhr region when playing a 4 or 5 player game.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY- Steam is the culmination of Martin Wallace's classic railroad game series. It contains a brilliantly balanced base game and a very rich elegant standard game. Both offer you unparalleled flavor and fun.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME- This fun family board game is designed for 3 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Average playtime is approximately 90 minutes.
- for 3-6 players
- Tons of replay value
- Popular train theme
- Takes about 90 minutes to play
- For 3-6 players and takes around 90 minutes to play